Office of Radiation Safety FAQs

 I'm a researcher planning to use radiation/radioactive Material for the first time. What forms do I need to fill out?

There are two sets of application forms on the ORS site, there are Applications for the Use of Radioactive Materials in Non-Clinical Research and Applications for the Use of Radioactive Materials in Clinical Research.  The Office of Research maintains complete information on Starting Up Research at MCW.

Contact the Office of Radiation Safety with any questions.


 To whom should I submit completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee?

Completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee should be submitted to the RSO at either of the following locations:

  • MCW Radiation Safety, MEB 0760
  • FMLH Radiation Safety, Pavilion L760B
 Where is Office of Radiation Safety located?

The Office of Radiation Safety is located in the basement of the Medical Education Building (MEB), down the hall from the Copy Center, in room M0760. Click here for a map.

Contact Us

MCW Offices M0760 (basement, Medical Education Building)

Froedtert Offices Froedtert Pavilion, L760B (in the Women's Health Initiative Clinic area)

Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 955-8296
Directions & Maps
© 2014

Page Updated 10/27/2014