X. Allen Li, PhD, DABMP, FAAPM
Professor and Chief of Medical Physics
Department of Radiation Oncology
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Adaptive radiation therapy
- Biological modeling for radiation treatment planning
- Anatomical/biological/functional imaging guided radiotherapy planning and delivery
- Monte Carlo application to radiotherapy dosimetry
- Doctor of Philosophy, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance, Department of Physics, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (1992).
- Master of Science, Electron Optics and Electron Microscopy, Department of Physics, Yunnan University, Kunming, China (1986).
- Bachelor of Science, Electron Physics, Department of Physics, Yunnan University, Kunming, China (1983).
- Clinical Physics Resident, Ottawa Regional Cancer Centre, Ottawa, Canada (1993-1994).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Ionizing Radiation, National Research Council Canada, Ottawa, Canada (1992-1993).
- Medical Physics-Radiation Oncology Physics, American Board of Medical Physicists (2001).
- Medical Physics-Radiation Oncology Physics, Canadian College of Physicists in Medicine (1994).