Christopher J. Schultz, MD, FACR, FASTRO
Department of Radiation Oncology
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Patient Care Emphases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Low Dose Rate Irradiation
- Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Brain Tumors
Clinical Practice Locations
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI (1985).
- Residency Radiation Oncology, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI (1989-1990).
- Residency Radiation Oncology, Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY (1986-1988).
- Internship Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, MO (1985-1986).
- Recertification, Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology (2000).
- Board Certification, Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology (1990).