MEG Program Staff
Manoj Raghavan, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Neurology
Chief, Comprehensive Adult Epilepsy Program
Zhimin Li, PhD
Technical Manager of MEG Program; Engineer IV
Jean Roccapalumba, CTRS, MBA
Manager of MEG, Neurophysiology and Rahab Clinics
MEG Staff (Clinical Only)
Linda Allen, RN, BSN
Epilepsy Program Coordinator
Neurodiagnostic Coordinator; EEG Tech; MEG Tech and Operator
Administrative Assistant (Neurophysiology Lab)
EEG Tech; MEG Tech and Operator
MEG Staff (Research Only)
Colin Humphries, PhD
MEG Research Director
Candida Jane Maria Ustine, M.Eng
Rob Rohloff, BS
Alumni of our MEG lab:
- Sylvain Baillet, PhD, former scientific director of MEG program. Now with: McGill University.
- Elizabeth Bock, MS, software engineer. Now with: McGill University.
- Sophie Chen. Now with: Institut des Sciences Cognitives de la Mediterranee.
- Julien Denis. Now with: Toulouse Medical School (France).
- Chiran Doshi, MS. Now with: Children's Hospital Boston.
- Esther Florin, PhD. Now with: McGill University.
- Sheraz Khan, PhD. Now with: A. Martinos Imaging Center, Harvard, MGH.
- Rey Remirez, PhD. Now with: University of Washington.
- Brenda Terranova, R. EEG Tech, MEG Tech and Operator.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin MEG Contact Information
Research investigators and clinical physicians are encouraged to contact us for further information on how to access our MEG Program and services.
Zhimin Li, PhD: Technical Manager
Jean Roccapalumba, CTRS, MBA: Program Manager
Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
9200 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
MEG Program Site Map
If you are a physician and would like to inquire about or order a MEG study for your patients, please visit Froedtert Hospital MEG web pages for basic information about the procedure and/or contact Linda Allen, RN BSN, our Epilepsy Program Coordinator at (414) 805-3641 to refer your patient to our Program.
If you are a patient who is about to undergo an MEG procedure, please also visit Froedtert Hospital MEG web pages for useful information regarding the MEG routine.